2019 Mini-Tyke Evaluation Teams
**Please note that if you are not listed on an Evaluation Team please come to the first evaluation to be placed on a team.
- Any Player regardless of experience is welcome to register.
- Mini Tyke requires full equipment. Please visit the CALL website for detailed list of the equipment required.
- All Mini Tyke registrants will receive a Chiefs Tee.
- Practices will be held on either Tuesday to Thursday at the Collicutt Center. Your practice night is determined in late March once your child has been placed on a team.
- Mini Tykes will follow rules as provided from the Alberta Lacrosse Association